SurePassID is excited to announce Authentication Server 23.1. This release is our biggest yet, adding hundreds of new features and support for phishing-resistant multi-factor authentication.
- Over 100 UI enhancements and feature requests.
- Release is available for On-Prem and SaaS Private customers with upgrade assistance available from SurePassID. SaaS Public customers will be automatically upgraded.
- Full support for WebAuthn standard in the SurePassID Authentication Server.
- Phishing-resistant MFA has been enabled in the following SurePassID components:
- SAML2 IdP
- Office 365 IdP
- Windows Logon MFA with Offline 2FA
- ServicePass User Self-Service Portal
- Full support for both passwordless and second factor FIDO2 tokens.
- Full support for Azure Key Vault secret protection (encryption keys, SSL certs, etc.).
- Advanced auditing and security capabilities for fine-grained API access, policies, and permissions.
- Capture of additional information such as requestor IP (IPv4, IPV6), API key name, authentication method, and API request telemetry.
- Additional support for additional SIEM/SOAR/XDR platforms such as Microsoft Sentinel, Splunk, and others.
- Reporting of additional information such as requestor IP (IPv4, IPV6), API key name, and API request telemetry.
- Enhanced administrative audit capture and reporting.
- One-click FIDO2 token activation.
- One-click script for automatic creation of fully configured SurePassID Authentication Server instance using complete Azure infrastructure and best security practices.
Your Upgrade Path
|SaaS Public customer?
||SaaS Private or On-Premise customer?
You will be automatically upgraded. No action on your part is needed.
If you would like to take advantage of powerful new features like phishing-resistant MFA or API security, book a meeting with Customer Success.
SurePassID will assist you with the upgrade.
Book a meeting with Customer Success to get the process started. We are with you every step of the way, from pre-upgrade consultation to upgrade deployment.