Junior Cybersecurity Sales Engineer
SurePassID specializes in authentication solutions for IT/OT systems and critical infrastructure. Our team is an eclectic mix of industry visionaries, brilliant engineers, and outstanding customer servants, but we all share a passion for making the world a safer place through cybersecurity. Together we deliver solutions that protect the vital interests of America and our allies. SurePassID specializes in authentication solutions for IT/OT systems and critical infrastructure. Our team is an eclectic mix of industry visionaries, brilliant engineers, and outstanding customer servants, but we all share a passion for making the world a safer place through cybersecurity. Together we deliver solutions that protect the vital interests of America and our allies.
OverviewThe Junior Cybersecurity Sales Engineer (Remote) will report to the VP Customer Success and be involved in all stages of the sales process as a technical resource and solutions expert. This position would be ideal for a software engineer or developer who is interested in a sales and client-facing role.
- Work with sales, marketing, customer success, and engineering teams during customer journey from identification to sale completion
- Participate in pre-sale meetings to identify customer requirements and present SurePassID solutions that meet those requirements
- Assist with demos and proof of concepts, including setup and configuration, admin training, and troubleshooting for on-prem and cloud deployments
- Relate technical knowledge in a way that is understandable to both technical and non-technical customers
- Communicate customer feedback for future product developments and roadmap
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of SurePassID products and solutions
- Use a CRM to track communications, tasks, open issues, etc.
- Desire to work in the cybersecurity world
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, cybersecurity, MIS, or other technical field (preferred) or prior experience as a software sales engineer
- Experience and understanding of software engineering concepts and troubleshooting skills
- Experience and understanding of general IT/OT infrastructure and architecture (on-premise/private cloud/public cloud)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of cybersecurity or compliance (ISO, SOC) would be a big plus
- Organized thinker and problem solver with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude to learn our products and solutions
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Pay range: $70,000-$80,000 base salary plus commission
SurePassID is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at SurePassID not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.