FIDO Authentication Support
The fastest, most cost-effective solution for deploying FIDO authentication and bringing FIDO devices to market.
SurePassID is the world’s only cloud-based, multi-tenant, massively scalable authentication server that includes support for the new FIDO standard. Partners and customers seeking to leverage FIDO can benefit from SurePassID’s proven, enterprise-class security solutions. We can save months – sometimes years – of time-to-market with our single unified solution, which includes flexible deployment options, APIs and SDK for Mobile integration, and support for the widest range of multi-factor authentication methods and tokens.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Methods
- Open Standards
- Proprietary Standards
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Tokens
Secret Key Management
- SurePassID Proprietary, FutureX HSM, SafeNet HSM, nCipher HSM, Townsend HSM
- Ease of Deployment
- Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (Amazon AWS®, Microsoft Azure®, etc.)
- Virtual machine (VMware®, Hyper-V®)
- On-premises server (Windows Server 2008®, 2012®)
Ease of Integration
- APIs and SDK for rapid development of FIDO-enabled websites and applications.
- APIs and SDK for rapid development of FIDO devices. A FIDO device can be used to authenticate users in any FIDO-enabled website or application.
- Virtual machine for Microsoft Hyper-V® or VMware®.
- One-click integration with Microsoft Active Directory® or OpenLDAP.
- Built-in Secure Single Sign-On (Secure SSO) for SAML 2.0 applications.
- ADFS 2.0 support for Federated Identity integration.
- Low impact on IT resources.
Ease of Administration
- Browser-based system available on any device platform.
- Customizable alerts.
- High level of automation, centralization and integration.
- Localization & International Support
- Supports any language. A new language can be added by uploading a single new language file. The site automatically changes based on the user’s localization.
- Round Robin Authentication/Multiple Credentials Per User
- A single user account can have multiple FIDO devices and tokens attached to it. SurePassID does round robin authentication against all FIDO devices and tokens attached to a user account upon login.
- Dynamically integrate with Windows Event Log or other centralized system.
- Customizable event log tracking.
- Export via .csv.
- Compliance Ready
FIDO Demonstration and Deployment Ready
- Device testing and validation system.
- Demonstrate FIDO devices in real world website/mobile application.
- Seamlessly scale from test to pilot to production devices and quantities.
- Integration into existing Network Operation Center (NOC)
- White Label Option