Today, one of the most important national security concerns is protecting digital identities and access to our enterprise systems, applications, websites, and networks. With SurePassID, you can protect all points of access while achieving enterprise security and compliance with your particular regulations and controls for strong authentication.
Account Access Protection for Your Employees and Customers
Windows Login MFA and Push Notifications
- SurePassID Authentication Server deploys On-Premises or as a Cloud Service, or a Hybrid of both
- Multi-Tenant Server – separate silos for discreet business units or subsidiaries with “super admin” roles for overall visibility and control of all “tenant” accounts
- MFA for Windows logins including OFFLINE 2FA
- Active Directory/ADFS and LDAP security
- VPN/Remote Access
- Web & Mobile apps
- MFA for Legacy systems
- PCI-DSS, HIPAA, DFARS, SOX, and other compliances
- Standards-based and token agnostic, OATH and FIDO tokens, mix or match
- Converged Credentials, all-in-one ID badge, OTP/FIDO authenticator, HID physical access
CLICK HERE to get started with a Free 60-Day Trial of our fully functional cloud-based sandbox. When you are ready to make a purchase, you decide which deployment option you want – Cloud, On-Premises, or Hybrid (both).
Modern Authentication for Enterprise Identity Protection Made Easy
Upgrade your mobile security status with several options for mobile app authentication.
- Extensive API library – REST functions to enable MFA in your existing mobile apps or set up your own secure gateway
- Virtual Mobile Authentication – enable your mobile phone to become a powerful authenticator using on-phone biometrics
- SurePassID Push Authenticator app – Push Notifications, Push OTPs, PIN-Safe Push Authentication, Push IVR Voice, Push IVR Challenge, and other modes.
On-Premises, Cloud, Or Hybrid: Compliant Authentication Solutions for the Enterprise
- SurePassID can be deployed in high-security, offline environments while also supporting connected environments (hybrid).
- Support for dual-role users (privileged and non-privileged admin user accounts for the same person) while sharing the same token for both accounts.
- Quick deployment capability – cloud accounts can be set up and ready in minutes. On-premises deployments can be set up and ready in an hour or two.
- Multi-tenant Server – included as a standard option, enables multiple tenants with separate admins for departmental segregation. Super Admins have visibility and control over all tenants.
- High-Security is our Specialty – our strength is in our people and deep experience with high-security environments and compliance requirements across all industries.
FIDO Authentication for Secure Staff and Customer-facing Web and Mobile Apps
FIDO stands for Fast IDentity Online. It was developed by the FIDO Alliance to make strong authentication better and more convenient for everyone.
The FIDO standard:
- Designed to eliminate passwords (FIDO2) or simplify them
- Designed as a “bring your own security” model for universal authentication (same token works everywhere FIDO is supported)
- SurePassID is a Universal Server supporting OATH and FIDO standards, future-proofing your MFA investment
- Approved by NIST
- FIDO Security Keys (U2F, FIDO2) are readily available for USER PURCHASE ONLINE
FIDO tokens reduce costs for internal deployments and make it easy for external customers or citizens to use a FIDO token they already have or easily get one from Amazon, such as our $29 TapID Treo 3-in-1 FIDO U2F and OATH HOTP Security Key. Compare to Yubikey Neo for $50.
Offline Windows Two-Factor Authentication
Concerned about Windows laptops getting into the wrong hands?
Most solutions fall short with their Windows Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) login solution, falling back to the weak and unsafe username/password mode when offline. SurePassID’s Windows Credential Provider keeps your Windows computers safe even when offline by forcing 2FA during offline logins, preventing unwanted access by hackers, thieves or insider threats.
Get SurePassID’s Windows Credential Provider and lock down your Windows computers even when offline.