SurePassID is the leading provider of Trusted Access and multi-factor authentication for on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployments. Fortune 10 healthcare companies, Top 10 defense contractors, and hundreds of other customers rely on our Universal MFA platform to safeguard their enterprises. Our team is an eclectic mix of industry visionaries, brilliant engineers, and outstanding customer servants, but we all share a passion for making the world a safer place through cybersecurity. Together we deliver solutions that protect the vital interests of America and our allies.
- Be responsible for selling SurePassID’s multi-factor authentication product within a territory, market segment, or account list.
- Have a consultative sales approach, with a proven track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue.
- Demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, such as managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota, and maintaining productive client relationships.
- Growing sales in your assigned territories, market segments, or accounts.
- Becoming an expert on the SurePassID product and selling new/existing customers on our on-prem, cloud, or hybrid solutions.
- Demonstrating and selling value to key partners within the accounts.
- Building a plan to maximize revenue and customer happiness within your accounts.
- Closing new business as well as expansion revenue.
- Prospecting into cold accounts using outbound and social techniques.
- Exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Developing and maintaining a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintaining an accurate forecast
- Negotiating win-win agreements based on value selling.
- Working collaboratively with our broader team (Cybersecurity Specialists, Business Development, Deployment Managers, Marketing, etc.).
Skills You Have
- University or college degree
- 3+ years of software selling experience (SaaS B2B preferred)
- Deep understanding of a related technology
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers utilizing your strong interpersonal skills, while having the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Experience managing large number of opportunities and using solution selling techniques when appropriate
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and industry events as needed, once travel restrictions related to Covid-19 are lifted
SurePassID is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at SurePassID not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.