Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Multi-Factor Authentication has never been more simple, scalable, seamless or secure
How Can Multi-Factor Authentication Protect You?
Do you require secure access to applications, devices and machine boundaries? Are you seeking regulatory compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, NIST 800-53 and PIPEDA? We can help you accomplish it all with simple, scalable and seamless multi-factor authentication.
SurePassID’s next-generation identity, cloud and mobile security solutions are built around our enterprise-class multi-factor authentication server. We support the widest range of authentication methods and devices, including passwordless and transparent FIDO UAF and U2F methods.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Methods
- Open Standards
- Proprietary Standards
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Tokens
- Hardware Tokens
- FIDO UAF and U2F devices ” FIDO devices on Amazon
- OneCard All-in-One Converged Credential with HID physical access and One-Time Password (OTP) Display Cards
- OTP Keyfobs and Mini-Keyfobs.
- OTP USB flash drives
- .NET™ and Java™ smart cards
- All SurePassID hard tokens
- Third party tokens
- Software Tokens
- Mobile OTP and Desktop OTP (SurePassID Mobile Authenticator, Desktop Authenticator, Google Authenticator)
Secret Key Management
- SurePassID Proprietary, FutureX HSM, SafeNet HSM, nCipher HSM, Townsend HSM
- Active Directory/LDAP Integration
- Direct user importing from Active Directory/LDAP, or from csv/txt files
- Map SurePassID groups to Active Directory groups
- Automatic synchronization between SurePassID users and external Active Directory/LDAP (adding users, updating users, deleting users)
- No Active Directory schema changes required
- Ease of Deployment
- Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (Amazon AWS®, Microsoft Azure®, etc.)
- Virtual machine (VMware®, Hyper-V®)
- On-premises server (Windows Server 2008®, 2012®, 2016®)
- Fault tolerant.
- Ease of Integration
- APIs and SDK for rapid integration into cloud, web and mobile applications.
- Virtual machine for Microsoft Hyper-V® or VMware®.
- One-click integration with Microsoft Active Directory® or OpenLDAP.
- Built-in Secure Single Sign-On (Secure SSO) for SAML 2.0 applications.
- ADFS 2.0 support for Federated Identity integration.
- Low impact on IT resources.
- Logically partition clients, devices or company sub-organizations within a single server image.
- Dynamically add resources for peak load or growing numbers of users/authentications.
- SurePassID Authentication Servers can be clustered globally or geographically positioned yet maintain a global view.
- Designed to support tens of millions of users and devices.
Ease of Administration
- Browser-based system available on any device platform.
- Customizable alerts.
- High level of automation, centralization and integration.
Localization & International Support
- Supports any language. A new language can be added by uploading a single new language file. The site automatically changes based on the user’s localization.
Mix or Match Authentication/Multiple Credentials Per User
- A single user account can have multiple tokens attached to it. SurePassID does round robin authentication against all tokens attached to a user account upon login.
- Dynamically integrate with Windows Event Log or other centralized system.
- Customizable event log tracking.
- Export via .csv.
- Healthcare – HIPAA/HITECH and HITRUST CSF option.
- Banking, Financial Services, Payments – PCI DSS option.
- Government – FIPS 140-2 Level 3, PCI DSS, FISMA and NIST 800-53 option.
- Aerospace & Defense – FISMA and NIST 800-53 option.
Integration into existing Network Operation Center (NOC)
White Label Option