FIDO U2F Products
Simple, Strong Authentication
SurePassID offers the most comprehensive full-stack FIDO U2F solution,
which covers laptops, desktops, mobile, website, and legacy systems.
FIDO-Certified Authentication Server
The SurepassID enterprise-class server supports the full range of FIDO U2F, One-Time Passcode and Push Authentication methods. The server is available in the following configurations to meet your security and corporate governance requirements:
- SurePassID Cloud Server – Microsoft Azure Cloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- On-premises Server – Install in your data center
- Whitebox Server – Brandable solution for Managed Services Providers (MSP’s) or Value-Added Resellers (VAR’s)
- Embedded Server – for IoT gateways, digital networking, and connected devices
Get started with a FIDO Quick Start Kit today and get FIDO-enabled to offer simple, strong MFA security for your employees and customers.
Certified FIDO U2F Tokens
Contactless (Near Field Communication or NFC) FIDO U2F smart card for ID or Android mobile authentication applications. Get the TapID FIDO U2F NFC Card on Amazon.
TapID for EMV Cards – EMV payment card with U2F applet for NFC mobile app login card – Just Tap ‘n Go!
TapID Virtual Mobile U2F Token in action – U2F soft token with integrated on-mobile biometric security. Included as part of the FIDO U2F Mobile SDK. Supports Apple TouchID, Samsung fingerprint, and other facial and voice recognition technologies.
FIDO Plug-In Apps
- Windows Login Credential Provider – Login to Windows with a FIDO U2F USB, Bluetooth or NFC token
- Linux PAM/SSH Library – FIDO U2F push library. Sends a verification prompt to the user’s mobile phone via pop-up notification, integrated Push App or SMS text. Also supports OATH OTP.
- Push U2F Authentication Library – Allows any app on any platform to request U2F authentication from the user’s mobile device.
- SAML2 Identity Provider – SAML2 Identity Provider with integrated FIDO support.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) – Protect OWA with FIDO authentication.
- ServicePass – Self-service portal that allows end users to manage their FIDO tokens without Help Desk staff support.
Web Apps SDK (Chrome & Firefox)
The Web Apps SDK is comprised of sample web app code that demonstrates the following functions:
- Device Enrollment – U2F registration including two factor authentication verification
- User Login – U2F Sign
- Key Management – U2F Registered Keys
- Supports NFC and BLE tokens on iOS, Android and Microsoft Windows
- Sample code – available for C# and PHP. The code shows you how to use the SurePass Authentication Server REST API
Native Mobile SDK
The following components are in the SDK:
- Native Mobile Library – Your developers can use our library to integrate FIDO U2F into your own apps. Works with NFC, BLE, SurePass U2F virtual devices.
- Demo Mobile App – Sample code that shows you how to use the library. Cut and paste the code into your own mobile apps.
- Documentation Technical reference guide that helps you integrate the native mobile lib into your own application.
Certified authenticator Java card applet – Turn any hardware device into a FIDO U2F capable authenticator in a fraction of the time.
On-line Technical Resources
For more information about our API reference documentation, technical reference documents, and technical support please check out our online documentation.
ServicePass – Self-service Portal
ServicePass is a full-service end user portal where users can self-manage their account including their Fido U2F tokens. Get more information here.