Protecting Government Systems
Today, one of the most important national security concerns is protecting digital identities and access to our government systems, applications, websites, and networks. With SurePassID, you can protect all points of access while achieving government security and compliance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) controls for strong authentication.
Accelerate IT Modernization for Greater Government Security… 800-63 Compliance and Beyond
- SurePassID Authentication Server deploys On-Premises or as a Cloud Service, or a Hybrid of both
- Multi-tenant Server – separate silos for discreet agencies or groups with “super admin” roles for overall control of all tenants
- MFA for Windows logins including OFFLINE 2FA
- Active Directory/ADFS and LDAP security
- VPN/Remote Access
- Web & Mobile apps
- MFA for Legacy systems
- NIST 800-63 and DFARS compliance
- Token agnostic, OATH and FIDO tokens, mix or match
- Converged Credentials, all-in-one ID badge, OTP/FIDO authenticator, physical access
Click here to get started with a free 60-day trial of our fully functional cloud-based sandbox. When you are ready to make a purchase, you decide which deployment option you want – Cloud, On-Premises, or Hybrid (both).
Modern Authentication for Government Security Made Easy
Upgrade your mobile security status with several options for mobile app authentication
- Extensive API library – REST functions to enable MFA in your existing mobile apps or setup your own secure gateway
- Virtual Mobile Authentication – enable your mobile phone to become a powerful authenticator using on-phone biometrics
- SurePassID Push Authenticator app – Push Notifications, Push OTPs, PIN-Safe Push Authentication, Push IVR Voice, Push IVR Challenge, and other modes.
Contact us for more information about how to improve government security and to schedule a demo. (888) 200-8144, ext 102 or email@example.com.
On-Premises, Cloud, Or Hybrid: Compliant Authentication Solutions for Your Digital Transformation Needs
- SurePassID can be deployed in high-security, offline environments while also supporting connected environments (hybrid).
- Support for dual-role users (privileged and non-privileged user accounts for the same person) while sharing the same token for both accounts.
- Quick deployment capability – cloud accounts can be setup and ready in minutes. On-premises deployments can be setup and ready in an hour or two.
- Multi-tenant Server – included as a standard option, enables multiple tenants with separate admins for departmental segregation. Super Admins have visibility and control over all tenants.
FIDO Authentication for Secure Staff and Citizen-facing Web and Mobile Apps
FIDO stands for Fast IDentity Online and was developed by the FIDO Alliance to makstrong authentication better and more convenient for everyone.
- Designed to eliminate passwords or simplify them
- SurePassID is a Universal Server supporting OATH and FIDO standards, future-proofing your MFA investment
- Approved by NIST
- A universal 2nd Factor (U2F) and readily available for user purchase online
FIDO tokens reduce costs for internal deployments and makes it easy for external customers or citizens to use a FIDO token they already have or easily get one from Amazon such as our $29 TapID Treo 3-in-1 FIDO U2F and OATH HOTP Security Key. Compare to Yubikey Neo for $50.
Offline Windows Two-Factor Authentication
Concerned about Windows laptops getting into the wrong hands?
Most solutions fall short with their Windows Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) login solution, falling back to the weak and unsafe username & password mode when offline. SurePassID’s Windows Credential Provider keeps your Windows computers safe even when offline by forcing 2FA during offline logins, preventing unwanted access by hackers, thieves or inside threats. Get SurePassID Windows Credential Provider and lock down your Windows computers even when offline.