SurePassID is the leading provider of Trusted Access and multi-factor authentication delivered on any platform and spanning the threat surface. Fortune 10 healthcare companies, Top 10 defense contractors, and hundreds of other customers rely on our Universal MFA platform and outstanding expertise to safeguard their enterprises. We scale to millions of users and billions of authentications and leverage everything from passwordless technologies to secure elements to microservices.
SurePassID has been transforming the security industry for over 20 years. Our team introduced the first cloud authentication server, first OTP display card, first converged physical/logical credential, first MFA server-on-a-chip, and more. We are ambitious innovators who are seeking people as self-motivated and passionate about security as we are. If you like a challenge, we invite you to help us develop the next generation of security products and make the world a safer place.
As a Senior Software Engineer (Remote) in our technology team, you will be responsible for the core authentication platform. Your mission will be to develop new ways to extend, improve, enhance, and increase the platform’s performance. You will make it easy for other software engineers to follow best practices in the design, development, and deployment of our products. Your core competencies will include the specification of RESTful API standards/tools, event-based service communications, and other service design-related technologies. You will be comfortable writing and maintaining code in multiple languages, mainly .NET (Framework and Core).
Skills you have:
- 8+ years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Experience solving problems, preferably in highly scalable applications.
- Experience with .NET (Framework, Core, C#)
- Experience developing applications for Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with DevOps, specifically CI/CD pipelining.
- Experience with good OOP and design patterns – avoiding code redundancy and promoting efficiency, legibility, testability, and code maintainability.
- Experience with SQL or noSQL databases.
- Knowledge of cryptography, authentication, and authorization.
- Enjoy collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects.
- Enjoy learning new tools and technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, or other directory services.
- Experience with C/C++, Java, or other programming languages.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration platforms.
- Experience with static (Veracode, Coverity) and dynamic (OWASP ZAP) code analysis tools.
- Experience with mobile app development on iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
SurePassID is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at SurePassID not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.